equity income solutions
from Schafer Cullen
Value Experience, Value Perspective
Sign up to receive our market insights
Enhanced Equity Income
- Portfolio yield goal is 7%+ generated through both dividend and covered call premium yields
- Covered calls selection written on ~25-40% of the portfolio to generate increased income
- 30-45 undervalued stocks (primarily U.S. companies)
International High Dividend Value ADR
- High current dividend yield
- Low P/E stocks with growing earnings and growing dividends
- Analyze for geopolitical risk and macroeconomic forecasts
- 30-45 undervalued non-US equities with a focus on developed economies
Past performance is no guarantee for future returns.
Our Investment Approach
Schafer Cullen's investment philosophy has always been rooted in two core principles: invest with a price discipline and invest for the long term.
We believe that a focus on low P/E and dividend-producing equities is why we yield consistent returns for investors over time while providing downside protection through periods of market correction.
For nearly 50 years, we have remained consistent in our investment approach and will continue to do so, especially as the world recovers from the effects of a global pandemic and seeks stability.